Free workshop for parents facing divorce and separation
Trethowans are hosting a free workshop on 4 October 2023 at Hotel du Vin, Poole, for parents facing divorce or separation.
The workshop will consist of two sessions from 9.15am to 2.15pm. Session one will be taken by Child Psychotherapist Ashley Palmer, who will provide you with practical tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship. Session two will include talks from Petra Brunzell (Divorce Coach), Nikki Emerton (Lifestyle Coach) and a House of Colour specialist who will concentrate on your personal wellbeing and will give you the tools you need to make positive steps forward into you and your family’s new life.
The New Beginnings workshop will:
- Give you workable strategies to enable your child to express their emotions and most importantly, show you how to respond
- Enable you to promote the emotional and psychological wellbeing of your children
- Provide tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship
- Tap into your innate self-confidence and strength
- Improve self-esteem and self-belief
- Give you coping strategies to take away
- Help you choose the right legal process for you and your family.
For more information on this free workshop or to book your free place, please call 01962 673 866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.